1) My beard.
2) My prominent jawline.
3) Uhmmm… my ‘intelligence quotient’ (lol sapiosexual)
1) Oxford University
2) Stanford University
3) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Mayaman, maganda, matalino. Ang choosy ko. LOL
1) Evolutionary Biology - I find this subject interesting. Kahit 3.0 lang ako rito, it’s still my number one fave.
2) Animal Physiology - One of the most tedious subjects that I took. I do remember during our medical mission, I was assigned to do the complete blood count and semen analysis. It was so stressful looking at the microscope the whole day and counting the cells manually (we were only given a formula to give an approximate value). Also in our lecture in Reproductive System, we memorized the whole process of erection, sexual arousal and a whole lot more. It was harder than I thought. Pun intended.
3) Molecular and Cellular Biology - it’s the most promising subject in the field of Biology. Analyzing DNA sequences, assays and a whole lot more. Wooooot!
CAN I ADD ONE?
Runner-up: Microbial Ecology. Highest grade (major subject). 1.00. HAHA!
3) Relyenong Bangus!
3) Guns N’ Roses
LOL old school!
1) Energy crisis.
2) Improper waste disposal.
1) Iceland. REASON: Midnight Sun during summer solstice
2) Galapagos Islands, Ecuador. I guess this every Biologist’s dream destination. Blame it on Charles Darwin and the island’s high biodiversity.
3) Democratic’s People Republic of Korea AKA North Korea
1) Air Traffic Controller!
2) Travel show host
—- nothing follows—-
1) Anne Curtis
2) Anne Curtis
3) Anne Curtis
1) Believe it or not, TWISTER (1996) starring Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton. Lol I’m a frustrated Meteorologist!
2) Angels and Demons